Resilience Part 2: Fail

 

Resilience Part 2: Fail



Failure isn’t it something to be ashamed of, failure is just the first attempt at learning. The more difficult the task is or more complicated is the more likely to get wrong the first time. We have to stop thinking of mistakes or failures as a problem.

It’s a free chance and none expensive chance to learn something new, to gain something from a situation.

Failure is the greatest teacher.

Things going wrong is the learning moment and you learn more and know more from other people. Every failure is the new challenge. We’ll never learn so much as the more we learn from our mistakes. The more things we do, the more mistakes you make. We can all lock ourselves in a bedroom, never come up, never do anything and we’ll have a zero per cent of failure but you’ll have a zero per cent of success. We have to learn to live with mistakes.

 

We can all have this issue about so much is going on in our lives, lots of things to think about when we have orders at work, when we just things to think about home, when we’ve got family, when we’ve got friends or commitments is just flaming and taking stock try to slow down things and consider: What do I need to do? What’s important? Where should I be spend of my time?

Make those decisions and sometimes we have to just dismiss some things is it right. It might be fun to do, It migth be could to do that but it doesn’t help me, it doesn’t contribute to any of my goals, it doesn’t contribute to my performance or to earn money or it doesn’t contribute to build up my family… So, is hastibute rather than this saying yes all the time to people it’s also saying no to some things you might be doing already. We can only juggle or we can manage it.

You must be commited with yourself. We might feel stressed, we might get depressed if we don’t think that all this work we are doing and all this effort we are doing is benefiting us, because if it benefits other people but not benefits us, that’s can be a problem. 

So take decisions and take stock of things and decide: What am I going to do for me? What do I need to do for me that gets me to I want to be? Set personal focus priority and get your goals.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Creativity and Mindfulness

Self-reflection on my way on the Radar Programme

Tips to get you started in the practice of Mindfulness